Average monthly snow and rainfall in Mexico City (Mexico DF) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Mexico City in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August and September.
- Mexico City has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, February is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 33.31 in (846.0 mm)