Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Francisco (inches)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- San Francisco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.62 in (600.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in San Francisco in Millimeter »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Francisco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.