Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Francisco (California) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- San Francisco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.62 in (600.0 mm)
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in San Francisco in Millimeter »