Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Francisco (inches)
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January.
- San Francisco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, August is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 19.69 in (500.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in San Francisco in Millimeter »
Weather Forecast for San Francisco
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Francisco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.