Average monthly snow and rainfall in San Francisco (California) in inches
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in San Francisco in Millimeter »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February and December.
- San Francisco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 23.62 in (600.0 mm)