Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cusco (Cusco) in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Cusco has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month.
- On average, June is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 28.98 in (736.0 mm)
Show average precipitation in Cusco in Millimeter »
More climate information for Cusco
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Cusco.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Peru and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.