Average monthly snow and rainfall in Guadalajara (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: June, July, August, September and October.
- Guadalajara has dry periods in February, March, April, May, November and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month.
- On average, April is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 995.0 mm (39.17 in)
Show average precipitation in Guadalajara in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Guadalajara
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Guadalajara.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Mexico and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.