Average monthly snow and rainfall in Cherryfield in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Cherryfield in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June and October.
- Cherryfield has dry periods in January, February, March and December.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 811.0 mm (31.93 in)