Average monthly snow and rainfall in Tayrona National Natural Park in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Tayrona National Natural Park in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November.
- Tayrona National Natural Park has dry periods in January and February.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 307 mm (12.1 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 6 mm (0.2 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1539 mm (60.6 inches)