Average monthly snow and rainfall in Chittagong (millimeter)
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Chittagong has dry periods in January and December.
- On average, July is the wettest month.
- On average, January is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 in)
Show average precipitation in Chittagong in Inches »
Weather Forecast for Chittagong
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Chittagong.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Bangladesh and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.