Average minimum and maximum temperature in Vancouver (British Columbia) in fahrenheit
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Vancouver, Canada.
Show the average temperatures in Vancouver in Celsius
- The months July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 57.2° Fahrenheit (14.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 44.6° Fahrenheit (7.0° Celsius)