Average day and night temperature in Seoul in fahrenheit
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Seoul, South Korea.
Show the average temperatures in Seoul in Celsius
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 86° Fahrenheit (30.0° Celsius).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 34.88° Fahrenheit (1.6° Celsius).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 62.78° Fahrenheit (17.1° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 47.66° Fahrenheit (8.7° Celsius)
Weather Forecasts for Seoul
Patchy rain possible