Average minimum and maximum temperature in Santa Marta (Magdalena) in fahrenheit
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is September.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 89.6° Fahrenheit (32.0° Celsius)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 73.4° Fahrenheit (23.0° Celsius)
Show the average temperatures in Santa Marta in Celsius »
More climate information for Santa Marta
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Santa Marta.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Colombia and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.