Average minimum and maximum temperature in San José (San José) in celsius
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is March.
- On average, the coolest month is September.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 28.0° Celsius (82.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 17.0° Celsius (62.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in San José in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for San José
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San José.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Costa Rica and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.