Average day and night temperature in Pierre (South Dakota) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Pierre, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Pierre in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- Cold season / winter is in the months January and December.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 15.0° Celsius (59° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 2.0° Celsius (35.6° Fahrenheit)