Average day and night temperature in Istanbul (Marmara Region) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Istanbul, Turkey.
Show the average temperatures in Istanbul in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 17.8° Celsius (64.04° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 11.0° Celsius (51.8° Fahrenheit)