Average minimum and maximum temperature in Gettysburg (Pennsylvania) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Gettysburg, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Gettysburg in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 17.0° Celsius (62.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)