Average minimum and maximum temperature in Gettysburg (Pennsylvania) in celsius
- The months May, June, July, August and September have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 17.0° Celsius (62.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 7.0° Celsius (44.6° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Gettysburg in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Gettysburg
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Gettysburg.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in United States of America and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.