Average day and night temperature in Fourka (Macedonia) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Fourka, Greece.
Show the average temperatures in Fourka in Fahrenheit
- The months May, June, August, September and October have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month(s) are June, July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July with 31.0° Celsius (87.8° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 9.0° Celsius (48.2° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Fourka (Macedonia)
Patchy rain possible