Average day and night temperature in Dubrovnik (Dubrovnik-Neretva County) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Dubrovnik, Croatia.
Show the average temperatures in Dubrovnik in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 19.0° Celsius (66.2° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 12.0° Celsius (53.6° Fahrenheit)