Average minimum and maximum temperature in San Salvador (celsius)
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is April.
- On average, the coolest month is October.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30.0° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 18.0° Celsius (64.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in San Salvador in Fahrenheit »
More climate information
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in San Salvador.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in El Salvador and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.