Average minimum and maximum temperature in London (Buckinghamshire) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in London, United Kingdom.
Show the average temperatures in London in Fahrenheit
- The months July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 13.0° Celsius (55.4° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 5.0° Celsius (41° Fahrenheit)