Average day and night temperature in Honiara (Guadalcanal) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Honiara, Solomon Islands.
Show the average temperatures in Honiara in Fahrenheit
- The months March, June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- On average, the warmest month is January with 31° Celsius (88° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is August with 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 22° Celsius (72° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Honiara (Guadalcanal)
Patchy rain possible