Climate and Average Weather in Bolikhamxay, Laos
Bolikhamxay is a region in Laos. The most popular city in this region is Vang Vieng. So we will use the climate data of Vang Vieng to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Bolikhamxay:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 27°C (81°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June, July, August and September.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Bolikhamxay is April with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (93°F).
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Bolikhamxay, Laos?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.