Climate and Average Weather in Tamaulipas, Mexico
Tamaulipas is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Tampico. So we will use the climate data of Tampico to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tamaulipas:
During the month of January, February and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in April, May, June, July, August, September and October. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, July, August and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- Tamaulipas has dry periods in January, February, March and April.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- January is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tamaulipas is August with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (87°F).
- June is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tamaulipas, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.