Climate and Average Weather in State of Mexico, Mexico
State of Mexico is a region in Mexico. The most popular city in this region is Valle de Bravo. So we will use the climate data of Valle de Bravo to tell you more about which weather you can expect in State of Mexico:
During the month of February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October and November you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of June, July, August and September have a high chance of precipitation.
- State of Mexico has dry periods in January, February, March, November and December.
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- December is the driest month.
- The warmest month in State of Mexico is April with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
- April is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of State of Mexico, Mexico?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.