Climate and Average Weather in Sergipe, Brazil
Sergipe is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Aracaju. So we will use the climate data of Aracaju to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sergipe:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 26°C (78°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: April, May, June and July.
- May is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- November is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sergipe is December with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (84°F).
- January is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sergipe, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.