Climate and Average Weather in Parana, Brazil
Parana is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Foz do Iguaçu. So we will use the climate data of Foz do Iguaçu to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Parana:
During the month of June and July you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The hottest season / summer is in January, February, March, April, October, November and December. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 23°C (73°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January, February, March, October and December.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Parana is January with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Parana, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.