Climate and average monthly weather in Düsseldorf (North Rhine-Westphalia), Germany
Düsseldorf has a mild humid temperate climate with warm summers and no dry season. Over the course of a year, the temperature typically varies from -1°Celsius to 25°Celsius (30° to 77° Fahrenheit) and is rarely below -6°C (21°Fahrenheit) or above 30°C (86° Fahrenheit).
The warm season lasts from May 27 to September 3, The cold season lasts from November 28 to February 29.
What is the best time of year to go to Düsseldorf in Germany? Here are some average weather facts we collected from our historical climate data:
- During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good weather with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F).
- The months June, July and August have a high chance of precipitation.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- July is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
For more information, see the weather forecast and our average climate information (by month in graphs) in a beautiful overview below.
Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
The monthly mean minimum and maximum daily temperature. Show in Fahrenheit
Cheapest month to fly to Düsseldorf
Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
This is the mean monthly precipitation, including rain, snow, hail etc. Show in Inches