Average monthly snow and rainfall in Villanueva de Córdoba (Andalucía) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Villanueva de Córdoba in Inches »
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in December.
- Villanueva de Córdoba has dry periods in June, July and August.
- On average, December is the wettest month.
- On average, July is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 610.0 mm (24.02 in)