Average monthly snow and rainfall in Machupicchu in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Machupicchu in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: January, February, March and December.
- Machupicchu has dry periods in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, January is the wettest month with 158.0 mm (6.22 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, June is the driest month with 2.0 mm (0.08 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 736.0 mm (28.98 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Machupicchu