Average monthly snow and rainfall in Guatemala (Guatemala) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Guatemala in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Guatemala has dry periods in January, February, March, April, November and December.
- On average, June is the wettest month with 265 mm (10.4 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 2 mm (0.1 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1275 mm (50.2 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Guatemala (Guatemala)
Patchy rain possible