Average monthly snow and rainfall in Contadora (Panama) in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Contadora in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December.
- Contadora has dry periods in January, February and March.
- On average, October is the wettest month with 338 mm (13.3 inches) of precipitation.
- On average, February is the driest month with 9 mm (0.4 inches) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 2375 mm (93.5 inches)
Weather Forecasts for Contadora (Panama)
partly cloudy and chance of slight rain
partly cloudy and rain
partly cloudy and thunder