Average monthly snow and rainfall in Yoko in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Yoko in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Yoko has dry periods in January, February and December.
- On average, September is the wettest month with 302.0 mm (11.89 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, January is the driest month with 4.0 mm (0.16 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 999.9 mm (39.37 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Yoko