Average monthly snow and rainfall in Ngaoundere in millimeter
This is the mean monthly precipitation over the year, including rain, snow, hail etc.
Show average precipitation in Ngaoundere in Inches »
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- Ngaoundere has dry periods in January, February, November and December.
- On average, August is the wettest month with 280.0 mm (11.02 inch) of precipitation.
- On average, December is the driest month with 0.0 mm (0.00 inch) of precipitation.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 1010.0 mm (39.76 inch)
Weather Forecasts for Ngaoundere