Average minimum and maximum temperature in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc (Rhône-Alps) in celsius
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is December.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 13.5° Celsius (56.3° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 1.5° Celsius (34.7° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in France and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.