Average day and night temperature in Buxton (North Carolina) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Buxton, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in Buxton in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is July.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 20.0° Celsius (68° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 12.0° Celsius (53.6° Fahrenheit)