Average minimum and maximum temperature in Prague (Central Bohemia) in celsius
- The months June, July and August have a nice average temperature.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 12.0° Celsius (53.6° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 3.0° Celsius (37.4° Fahrenheit)
Show the average temperatures in Prague in Fahrenheit »
More climate information for Prague
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Prague.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Czech Republic and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.