Climate and Average Weather in Central Bohemia, Czech Republic
In Czech Republic you have several regions, one of which is called Central Bohemia. The most popular city in this region is Prague, whose climate data we'll examine to provide you with an overview of what weather to expect in Central Bohemia. For detailed climate information about other cities in the area, please refer to the section beneath the map further down the page.
In Central Bohemia, during the months of June and September you can expect comfortable weather, with average temperatures ranging from 20°C to 25°C. The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 3°C. However, the specific temperature can vary depending on the exact location within the region.
Additional climate insights:
- The months of May, June, July and August have a high chance of precipitation.
- June is the wettest month in Central Bohemia. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Central Bohemia is August with an average maximum temperature of 25°C.
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 3°C.
- July is the sunniest month in Central Bohemia.
Interested in the average weather conditions in Central Bohemia in a specific month?
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Central Bohemia, Czech Republic?
Please select a city below the map you wish to travel to, or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.