Average minimum and maximum temperature in New Orleans (Louisiana) in celsius
The monthly mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in New Orleans, United States of America.
Show the average temperatures in New Orleans in Fahrenheit
- Hot season / summer is in May, June, July, August and September.
- On average, the warmest month is August.
- On average, the coolest month is January.
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 25.0° Celsius (77° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 14.0° Celsius (57.2° Fahrenheit)