Average temperature in Málaga (Andalucía) in celsius
The mean minimum and maximum temperatures over the year in Málaga, Spain.
Show the average temperatures in Málaga in Fahrenheit
- On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August.
- On average, the warmest month is August with 29° Celsius (84° Fahrenheit).
- On average, the coolest month is January with 16° Celsius (60° Fahrenheit).
- The average annual maximum temperature is: 22° Celsius (71° Fahrenheit)
- The average annual minimum temperature is: 14° Celsius (58° Fahrenheit)
Weather Forecasts for Málaga (Andalucía)
partly cloudy and no rain
broken clouds and small chance of slight rain
broken clouds and rain