Average monthly rainy days in Masaya (Masaya Region)
- Most rainy days are in June, July, August, September and October.
- Masaya has dry periods in February, March, April and December.
- On average, June is the most rainy.
- On average, April has the least rainy days.
- The average annual amount of rainy days is: 122.0 days
More climate information for Masaya
Weather and Climate offers all the information you need to know about the climate in Masaya.
We collected past weather data from many thousand weather stations around the world. So find on this website the historical weather averages in other cities in Nicaragua and climate and forecast data for all other countries in the world.