Climate and Average Weather in Vlieland, Netherlands
Vlieland is a region in Netherlands. The most popular city in this region is Oost-Vlieland. So we will use the climate data of Oost-Vlieland to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Vlieland:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 4°C (39°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of September, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- November is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Vlieland is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Vlieland, Netherlands?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.