Climate and Average Weather in Flevoland, Netherlands
Flevoland is a region in Netherlands. The most popular city in this region is Almere. So we will use the climate data of Almere to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Flevoland:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 4°C (39°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of January, March, October, November and December have a high chance of precipitation.
- January is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Flevoland is August with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (69°F).
Flevoland is the youngest province of The Netherlands. This special province has been drained at the beginning of the last century and is 5 meters below sea level. Flevoland has been created to prefend flooding and to create extra agricultural land. Because it's near the Ijsselmeer (a big lake) the temperature differences between summer and winter are less as in other parts of the country. The average minimum and maximum temperature are almost the same as in the rest of the country.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Flevoland, Netherlands?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.