Climate and Average Weather in Västernorrland, Sweden
Västernorrland is a region in Sweden. The most popular city in this region is Sundsvall. So we will use the climate data of Sundsvall to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Västernorrland:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of -2°C (27°F).
Some other facts:
- The coldest season / winter is in the months of January, February and December.
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Västernorrland is July with an average maximum temperature of 21°C (70°F).
- June is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Västernorrland, Sweden?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.