Climate and Average Weather in Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic
Usti nad Labem is a region in Czech Republic. The most popular city in this region is Teplice. So we will use the climate data of Teplice to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Usti nad Labem:
During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 2°C (37°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of July and August have a high chance of precipitation.
- July is the most wet month in Usti nad Labem. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Usti nad Labem is July with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (75°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum daytime temperature of 2°C (37°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Usti nad Labem, Czech Republic?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.