Climate and Average Weather in Tenerife, Spain
Tenerife is a region in Spain. The most popular city in this region is Adeje. So we will use the climate data of Adeje to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Tenerife:
During the month of January, February, March, April, May, November and December you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). On average, the warmest month(s) are July and August. The coldest month is March with an average maximum temperature of 20°C (68°F).
Some other facts:
- Tenerife has dry periods in April, May, June, July, August, September and October.
- December is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- July is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Tenerife is August with an average maximum temperature of 28°C (82°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Tenerife has an almost perfect climate if you enjoy the sun. It is not too cold, but extreme heat also is not common on the island. The pleasant subtropical climate makes it a year round destination.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Tenerife, Spain?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.