Climate and Average Weather in Sylt, Germany
Sylt is a region in Germany. The most popular city in this region is Westerland. So we will use the climate data of Westerland to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Sylt:
The coldest month is February with an average maximum temperature of 2°C (35°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of July, August, September and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- September is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- March is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Sylt is August with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- June is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Sylt, Germany?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.