Climate and Average Weather in Roraima, Brazil
Roraima is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Boa Vista. So we will use the climate data of Boa Vista to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Roraima:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is July with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: May, June, July and August.
- June is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Roraima is September with an average maximum temperature of 34°C (94°F).
- October is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Roraima, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.