Climate and Average Weather in Rodrigues, Mauritius
Rodrigues is a region in Mauritius. The most popular city in this region is Port Mathurin. So we will use the climate data of Port Mathurin to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Rodrigues:
During the month of July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 24°C (76°F).
Some other facts:
- Most rainfall (rainy season) is seen in January and February.
- February is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- October is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Rodrigues is March with an average maximum temperature of 29°C (85°F).
- December is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Rodrigues, Mauritius?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.