Climate and Average Weather in Piauí, Brazil
Piauí is a region in Brazil. The most popular city in this region is Teresina. So we will use the climate data of Teresina to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Piauí:
One thing to take into account is that on average, the temperatures are always high. The coldest month is August with an average maximum temperature of 30°C (86°F).
Some other facts:
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March and April.
- Piauí has dry periods in July, August, September and October.
- March is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- August is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Piauí is October with an average maximum temperature of 36°C (96°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Piauí, Brazil?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.