Climate and Average Weather in Perthshire, United Kingdom
Perthshire is a region in United Kingdom. The most popular city in this region is Pitlochry. So we will use the climate data of Pitlochry to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Perthshire:
The coldest month is December with an average maximum temperature of 7°C (44°F).
Some other facts:
- The months of July, August and October have a high chance of precipitation.
- October is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- April is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Perthshire is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- May is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Perthshire, United Kingdom?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.