Climate and Average Weather in Nidwalden, Switzerland
Nidwalden is a region in Switzerland. The most popular city in this region is Emmetten. So we will use the climate data of Emmetten to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Nidwalden:
During the month of June, July and August you are most likely to experience good days with pleasant average temperatures that fall between 20 degrees Celsius (68°F) and 25 degrees Celsius (77°F). The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 3°C (37°F).
Some other facts:
- July is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- February is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Nidwalden is July with an average maximum temperature of 22°C (71°F).
- August is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Nidwalden, Switzerland?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.