Climate and Average Weather in Canton of Valais, Switzerland
Canton of Valais is a region in Switzerland. The most popular city in this region is Zermatt. So we will use the climate data of Zermatt to tell you more about which weather you can expect in Canton of Valais:
The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 0°C (32°F).
Some other facts:
- August is the most wet month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- September is the driest month.
- The warmest month in Canton of Valais is July with an average maximum temperature of 19°C (66°F).
- July is the most sunny month.
Interested in the detailed Weather and Climate of Canton of Valais, Switzerland?
Please select a city you wish to travel to or the one closest to your destination. Each selected city will show you the following graphs:
1. Average minimum and maximum temperature over the year
2. Average monthly precipitation over the year (rainfall, snow)
3. Average monthly hours of sunshine over the year
On certain pages we also offer other historical climate data like humidity wind speed and water temperature.